Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How to be a "Good Parent"!

From my two years experience of being a parent, I have learned many lessons. Since I am such a good mother, I thought I would share a few pointers for all you out there who feel you could use some advise on how to be a successful parent.

Lesson #1: Never Allow a Sleeping Adult to Hold a Small Baby...




Lesson #2: Always be sure to provide children with properly fitting protective eyewear...



Lesson #3: Be sure children get plenty of nutritious food and eat meals at regular times while sitting at the table with family...




Lesson #4: Never allow children to fall asleep with food in their mouths as this could become a choking hazard...



Lesson #5: Always be sure children wear clothing or sunblock in direct sunlight to avoid harmful exposure to UV rays...



Lesson #6: Never allow children to sleep with sharp objects or toys...this may be a choking hazard...




Lesson #7: Be sure to provide developmentally age-appropriate toys for your children...




I hope this small lesson in parenting was helpful to those of you who wish to follow in my footsteps and become the best mother that you can be!

2 comments:

  1. That chicken nugget picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Want to get together for lunch next week maybe?

    ReplyDelete