Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is what happens when you leave your 2 year old alone in the Tub...



I tried to take a picture of the floor and Abbi jumped in front of the camera and said "cheese" What a skunk. I don't think she understands what she did!


So I was giving the kids a bath and had just put as my Facebook Status how much I love giving my kids a bath, Jack got sad so I got him out and got him dressed and ready for bed. But while I was doing that (5 minutes) I heard something start to drip like someone had turned the kitchen sink on. I look over into the kitchen and water is dripping out from one of the lights! I thought, "Oh no, the roof is leaking rainwater through" And then I realized that we live in a 2 story house and above the kitchen is our bathroom where Abbi was. I ran upstairs and Abbi was sitting in the tub looking so innocent with a GIANT puddle of water on the carpet and NO water in the tub. I said, "Abbi, what did you do?" and she answered me "Wash mama's chair." I keep a folding chair by the tub so I can sit and watch the kids and she thought it needed a good washing so she used the cup in the tub to "wash" it for me. Isn't that [sweet???] Sometimes I just can't believe this is my life!



There's that guilty look!



4 comments:

  1. Uh oh... that cute little skunk!! Did it ruin anything? At leas t she cared enough to clean your chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - what a mess. hopefully you were able to repair things!! love that you call her a little skunk - i might have to use that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that is defiantly one of those moments where I would want to scream at the mess and smoother my child with hugs and kisses for having such a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete