Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disney on Ice!




Are you guys as excited about this as I am? Paul and I are taking Abbi to see all her favorite people skate around on ice! She is so excited. She's watched the little video on disney.com about a million times! She's already picked out the princess dress she wants to wear when she goes! Oh my goodness, she is such a girl!

Sorry we've been out of the blogging world for a while. We've been sick with the flu all week. No fun! We are finally starting to feel better.


Also, some good news. I FINALLY got a new point and shoot, so I'll be uploading some photos and videos within the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you will be back and bloggin...i have missed you :)

    I thought about taking my kids to this but i just wonder if they would actually sit still??? hmmmm....i would hate to spend money and have to leave because they couldn't sit still. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    oh...and saw the pix of Abbi on Keri's website. Awesome...can't wait to see more - and to do ours in Nov!!

    ReplyDelete