Thursday, August 5, 2010

Craft Bucket Lazy Susan: DIY

So you may remember me saying something about the buy one get one free Crayola items at Toys R Us a few weeks ago? Well, let's just say I've got a lot of craft items I need to organize right now! I was at Pottery Barn Kids today (just browsing of course! What else could I do there?) and I came across this cute little lazy susan craft bucket thing:



Of course I want one right? But $50??? Come on! So I decided that I'm going to make my own. I found this easy/adorable tutorial online and I'm so there!



TA-DA! I can't wait till mine's done. I'll post a pic when I'm finished! One more thing to add to the list of pre-baby projects! I won't show you my list, it's too long and too many things will remain incomplete!

No comments:

Post a Comment