Monday, November 1, 2010

Blessing Dress for Amelie

We were supposed to bless Amelie yesterday (Halloween) but decided to wait until paul's brother Richard is back from Afghanistan. So we will have a family blessing at grandma's house this Sunday. I had great plans for sewing Amelie a beautiful blessing dress, but of course life gets in the way and I cut out all the pieces and sewed a few seams and ran out of time. So I was so grateful when my mom came and offered to help me (do it for me)! What are mothers for? She did a beautiful job and it turned out so lovely! The pictures don't do it justice! She has sewn all of my kids blessing outfits. I wish I had a picture of jack's next to them bit it's in storage. Anyway here are the pictures:






Abbi's left, Amelie's right:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: