Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Recap

We had a fun Easter this year. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted because I was busy mostly holding a teething baby who now has FOUR teeth!!!


Sisters! I sewed these dresses for the girls a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it was a very cold Easter and they don't look that cute with shirts and sweaters. Oh well!


Lots of candy this year thanks to grandma hunt...I mean the Easter Bunny!





Not sure about the above face!!??





The buckets and baskets were literally overflowing!


I put myself in charge of a game this year. I hollowed out eggs and filled them with stuff and we hunted for the eggs then smashed them on each others heads. Whoever got the glitter egg smashed on them won the grand prize...a new cell phone! It may have been a chocolate one! There were two glitter eggs and jeff got both of them smashed on him! What luck!

YouTube Video

If you are wondering why Jackson isn't pictures here it's because he was doing this right before the festivities:


Vanessa & Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment