Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Behind!

Oh my goodness! I'm terribly behind on my blogging. It's been crazy, to say the least, but I'll do a quick picture recap of our next two months...






Loomis family nights


Painting with Abbi at Petroglyph:


Camping out with toys:


Buddy's Birthday at Mel's. Then Kung Fu Panda 2 with the cousins.


Bounce U!


McDonalds with BFF Ryan for Birthday Fun!


My handsome boy turned 3!


Abbi's house:


We went to see Mary Poppins (wonderful!)


Ami's new favorite drink (JK)


Giant birthday party at the church for 5 kids!





Amelie learned how to crawl (she's 9 months now...almost 10!)


Chubbers!





Steph came for a visit and ended up in the hospital with diabetes! Poor girl. She was such a trooper!


Sleepy Janie Girl!


Allison and I dog-napped this cutie (it was an accident...we thought she was lost. We returned her the next day and realized we had taken her from her own driveway. Oops!)


Just because:





Sara and Elise graduated from 8th grade! I did Elise's hair and makeup. They are both gorgeous aren't they?!





Yee-haw!


Mmm...cookies!


Finger lights...thanks Aunt Steph!


The pool is finally warm enough to swim in! There's a picture of buddy lounging here too, but he has no clothes on so I thought it might be inappropriate to post!





Picnics at the park!


Taking turns trying on mommy's hat:














Cousins in their new dresses:


Cousin movie night:


Putting the kids to work:





Jeff accidentally took a paint roller to everyone's head. I think he was the only one without paint in his hair! Jackson painted a tree in the backyard.


Cooling off after strenuous child labor!


First popsicle:


Guess it was a hit!


More park fun!











Shortly after this picture I got sick with E-coli and was on my death bed for over a week! Luckily I got semi-better the day before leaving for Utah!

The Y:


My old apartment in Provo


Paul's old room in a laundromat...gross!!!


BYU Creamery...I blame this place for the 5 pounds I gained on vacation! That and Shirley's buns!!!! Still some in my freezer!


Enjoying her first taste of BYU creamery chocolate milk: (I know, I'm a good mom!)


Thanksgiving point:


Stadium of Fire


I have more Utah pics I'll post later. This post is getting a little too long!
Vanessa & Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment