Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Adventures in Poop!

I know, I'll be the first to say it..."That's Gross!" Yup, I've had a few adventures in poop today.

Jackson has started eating solids, which has been...interesting.
He loves bananas, pears, sweet potatoes and carrots and hates peas and applesauce. But when he eats, he eats a lot!

He reminds me of one of those dolls I had when I was little. You feed it the fake baby food through the mouth and 5 seconds later it falls out the other end into a diaper that you then have to change. This was a great marketing scheme to get parents to buy disposable diapers for their kid's doll... as if they hadn't just finished buying real disposable diapers for their real kids!

For some reason, I just can't see why that doll was ever so much fun!

Today I have changed 2 really big orange blowouts (I'm talking...somehow this stuff got on his head and all over my bed kind of blowouts...had to take a bath twice blowouts...oh look there's poop on my jeans from yesterday blowouts), lots of wet diapers, 1 really stinky big kid diaper, got thrown up on 794387539847539 times, had my bed peed on (twice!), and had my shirt wiped with 4584958347 snotty noses!

So...all in all...I'd say it's been a pretty successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment