Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bad Advent Luck!

So here is my sad story about the advent calendar this year...
I really really wanted this pottery barn kids advent calendar for my birthday this year:


But, it was sold out everywhere, even online! And it was selling for $250 on ebay! Yikes! So I settled for last years calendar, which isn't quite as cute, but 1/8 of the price:


So I was excited just to be getting an advent calendar. So I bought it on ebay, paid with paypal and have been anxiously waiting the last few days for it to arrive. Finally I check the tracking which I've been doing every day and it says it has arrived yesterday at 2pm! What? I check my doorstep...nothing, then i look at it more closely. It has been delivered to Folsom! I accidentally had it sent to my old Folsom address which I have not lived in for 3 years! I'm such a dope! Hopefully I can track it down!
So that's my sad story. Is that the dumbest thing I've ever done? or does anyone feel sorry for me?

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks! I sympathise, I have done a simular thing, forgetting to change my mailing address, though I don't remember what it was. Just how dumb I felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am so sad for you. I think we probably still get mail at our rental house up the street - do you think it would be okay to go over and see if we have gotten any christmas cards??? haha!!

    BTW that advent calendar rocks- you have to jump on things at PBK because they always sell out quickly -especially the holiday stuff.

    ReplyDelete