Monday, December 8, 2008

UGLIEST Party Ever!


So this was by far the ugliest party I've ever been to! In a good way though. It was an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Everyone wore their ugliest Christmas sweaters, it was such a hoot! Paul and I didn't have much time to find anything super ugly, so we had to settle for what Ross had to offer. I have to say, I had the cutest ugly sweater there...oh well!
Anyways, it was such a blast! Thanks Debbie & Kevin for the wonderful memories! We'll never forget this party...even if we wanted to!

This is Debbie & Kevin and their adorable little girl Rachel who likes to hang out with me and eat my snacks at church! We love her!



Paul scored some awesome blue sequined bird ornaments for our tree in the white elephant. I stole a pretty Christmas bowl from my friend Tierra...sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. You guys should have a Christmas party - yo have a great house for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. I hope you are having fun with the bowl. I seriously had a blast that night. I keep telling stories about it.
    I am loving the new Survivor Series post. I may have to steal it for my blog.

    ReplyDelete