Saturday, March 13, 2010

DISNEYLAND!

I know, it seems like I just blogged about a Disneyland trip, but that was 3 months ago I promise! We decided to head down to DL because our passes expire in April, so this was our last trip for a while. Bitter Sweet!
We had breakfast with Mickey and Friends. Good food, good friends! It was worth it. Abbi got to dance with Minnie and play with Pluto. She was in Heaven! Jack liked to look at the Characters, but was not interested in interacting.

Abbi and Me sharing a rootbear float while watching Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
Billy Hill and his brothers Billy, Billy and Billy. Our favorite act at DL. Never gets old!


Abbi surfing with Minnie

Abbi had NO IDEA who Stitch was, but was kind enough to let him sit by her for a picture.

"Get this Scary Ugly creature from a flop of a Disney movie away from me please Mommy!"

I guess Abbi really loves Pluto. She was more excited to see him than any of the princesses! I couldn't believe it!


We told Abbi to go dance with Pluto. She took that quite literally. She ran up onto the stage and started dancing right along with him. It was so funny.



Teacups! I'm not choking him, just trying to force a smile!

Abbi held on tight to Cinderella to make sure she wasn't too scared.

Abbi and Me on Dumbo

My Sweet Sleepy Boy and Handsome Hubby

Still tired, he never did get a nap that day

Dancing at the Parade. She made a new friend there too and they held hands and danced together the whole time. Oh to be 3 again!





The new princess, Tiana from Princess and the Frog. By far the best princess I've ever seen at DL. and I've seen them all! She sings, she dances, she sounds like Tiana! She sang all the songs from the movie. She was awesome!

He finally got a nap the second day. Our kids were definitely worn out by the end of the trip. But we had a blast and will miss Disneyland! Our kids traveled so well in the car it makes me want to drive cross country with them! Almost. I was so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment