Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweetest Valentine Ever!

So, Paul will probably be embarrassed by this post, but I'm going to do it anyway. He got me an original painting by my favorite children's author/illustrator, Leslie Patricelli. If you haven't seen her books before you can check them out here. They are so adorable. The picture below is the one he got for me. I think the kids look like my kids and it is just so sweet! He had Leslie write "To Abbi & Jack" on the mat and she even sent us a signed copy of her new book with an adorable sketch of all the characters in the front. I couldn't believe it! I just thought it was the most thoughtful gift ever! Thanks Paul. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. That's super sweet of Paul. I'll have to check out the books, I love a good children's read

    ReplyDelete