Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let's Go to the Movies!

Our local theater is nice enough to play free kid movies 3 days a week every week during the summer. They are usually last year's movies but my kids don't know that and we hardly ever take them to movies that you have to pay for so it's always a real treat for them. Plus they get to eat popcorn and candy! I took them once last summer and it was a total disaster. I swore I'd never do it again! But we went today and it was a significant improvement from last year! Both kids sat through the whole movie! (Jack on my rapidly disappearing lap) We saw Aliens in the Attic which was pretty funny. I think I was laughing harder than my kids!

This morning when I told Abbi we were going to the movie theater she said, "ok, I'll go get my scarf!" So this is what she ended up wearing:



Yes it's a boa and no I don't know why she thought she had to wear one to go to the theater. Maybe we read too much Fancy Nancy!



This is Buddy in a post-movie popcorn coma. I hope that counts as lunch! He did really well but kept asking for milk and blanky for the last 15 mins. But he made it and I'm proud of him. Despite the guy sitting in front of us changing spots to get away from Jack kicking his chair we all had a great time and look forward to next week's movie!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment