Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Prince and Princesses Visit Fairytale Town

Amelie has been sleeping through the night for about a week now (I know I'm totally jinxing myself by writing this!) so I've been feeling pretty good lately. I decided to take the kids to Fairytale Town which they love and haven't been since Grandma Raine watched them in June so it was a big treat! They had a great time!





Abbi thinks she can jump as high as a goat because her head hit the 4' mark when she jumped.





Buddy riding the horse. He thought it was like a carousel and kept waiting for the "up down"





Crawling through cheese! What could be better? That's always been my dream!





Posing for a picture...her favorite thing to do these days.





Climbing a giant foot...not a dream of mine!





No side saddle for this little lady.





Buddy and me snuggling in Cinderella's pumpkin carriage.











I couldn't get enough of these Magnolia Trees. There were tons of them! Gorgeous!











This is what Amelie did pretty much all day...





But it was her first time out in the big stroller without her car seat! Big stuff!

Having her first piece of chocolate ice cream sandwich...





Do you think she liked it?

On the way home...





And they lived Sleepily Ever After!
The End!

Vanessa & Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment