Monday, January 4, 2010

Apple Hill 2009!


Every year we make the trek up to Camino, CA to go to Apple Hill. It's one of my favorite places! I love going in the fall when the air is crisp and the sun is shining! But my very favorite thing about Apple Hill? The food of course! They have the best Apple donuts you've ever tasted and so much more! It was so much fun. We went with Paul's sister Heather and her boys. What a blast! I can't wait till next year!

My favorite guys!

My Big Cowgirl

My Little Cowboy

Cousins



The Campbells

The Hunts


Heather and our Feast of Donuts!

My little Sweet Tooth Fairy!







Abbi watching them make caramel popcorn



We saw the cutest little car there called a "HUMMBUG." It is basically a mini Hummer body on the frame of a VW Bug. Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? I want one bad!


Huntley pretending this is his car

No comments:

Post a Comment