Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Birthday Present from Paul

Paul surprised me and took me to this really fancy French restaurant in Brea that I've always wanted to go to. It's called La Vie en Rose. The food was so yummy. I had this Lobster Bisque for an appetizer that was probably the most delicious thing I've ever tasted in my whole entire life! Best pate I've ever had too. It was really fun and so sweet of Paul. We had just flown in and spent the day at Disneyland before that and had no nice clothes so we felt really out of place walking in with our jeans and crazy hair!

Best Lobster Bisque Ever!
Carolers that came and sang at our table


They had it decorated so cute for Christmas I just had to snap a few shots. I wish I'd had my camera. These pictures don't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment